Shingeki no Kyojin Giveaway!
As a thanks for everyone’s wonderful support, we’re going to be giving away 3 of the the following items to one lucky winner (the winner can choose 3 out of 5 items):
- Attack on PASH! August 2013 Issue Magazine which includes the following posters:
1. A1 sized Free! and SnK Poster
2. Makai Ouji/Dangan Ronpa Poster
3. Brother’s Conflict/Magi Poster
4. K/Hakkenden Poster
- Shingeki no Kyojin Insider (Official Guidebook) <x>
- Shingeki no Kyojin Rubber Straps (All 5)
- Shingeki no Kyojin Clear File Folder
- Shingeki no Kyojin Rivaille and Wings of Liberty Pins
All items are brand new and in stock.
- Anyone can participate
- You do NOT have to be following us
- Likes do not count
- Reblog to participate
- One winner will be chosen by a random number generator on October 1st, 2013 at 12:01 AM EST
- You must provide us with your address so we can ship the items to you
- Winner must reply within 24 hours
- We will be paying for shipping worldwide
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Good luck to you all and have fun ^^
I want to show you our gyaru circle GG-Glitter!
This Circle was formed 2012/08/21.
First of all we wanted a Circle for people from Berlin/Brandenburg.
But later we decided to accept applications from other countries as well.
The Idea behind the Circle was to make meetings and other things possible. To find people with the same style or interest. Also to show different kinds of Gyaru/Gyaru-o/Gal.
It would be so nice of you if you could follow us on twitter or facebook!
Please also visit our blog, if you like!^^
Thank you so much <3
I am really fucking pissed off right now; I just want to cry and punch a fucking tree. My sister could hear me cursing from my room and came in to ask what was wrong, and I told about the canceled live stream and she told me it wasn’t a big deal and just to get over it.
Sure, okay, in the giant…
Why? The whole mess is about the image of the band. People behind v-kei scene who runs recording labels don’t allow bands to do what they want. They DO want just money and profit from the bands but for God’s sake… is it possible that simple performance at Kubana could spoil the image of the Gazette? NO. THE HELL. THIS COMPANY… SCREW YOUSELF,
At least they could’ve told this earlier.
AND PSC does not respect overseas fans.